Friday, August 23, 2013

A special love for music.

As I have said I have been playing guitar for almost 4 years.  It has been really fun. I have learned many songs. I am learning a song right now in fact. Over the years I have gotten guitars for Christmas, and birthdays, and other occasions. Now I have 1 electric guitar, and 3 acoustics. I'm hoping to keep getting guitars until I move out.

As well as playing guitar, I love singing too. I have been singing as long as I can remember. (Which isn't that long ago. Maybe around the age of four.) My friends often show me songs that I can learn to play and sing on my guitar. For instance, my best friend just told me about a song called
"Make this leap." by the Hunts.




I love music. I listen to it, and sing it, any chance I get. I often annoy my family by singing so much. So, I go sing for someone else. Like, I go to the care center in the hospital and sing for the people who live there.

Music is a wonderful thing. If someone were to tell me I couldn't listen to music anymore, it would crush me. It wouldn't destroy my life, but I wouldn't have anything to look forward to when I have to clean the kitchen, or go to work. Music makes me happy, and I would love to share that happiness with everyone possible.



These are 2 of my guitars.


1 comment:

  1. that is awesome!!! you must be very talented!! you are lucky to have such a talent!!

    ReplyDelete