Sunday, April 26, 2015

Welcome Home January (and Pete)

I am so truly blessed. My life is complete again. I have my family, I have my dog, and I finally have my horse back! With an addition, January's colt. We have decided to call him Pete. Unfortunately, we don't get to keep him forever, but we do get him until sometime around July. He was born three weeks ago today. He's mama's Easter baby!

 We arrived safely. The weather was wonderful.

 We took a few minutes to visit Pete's papa, Docen Eddy
 He is a sweet heart

We stayed the night with my dad's cousin, Ashby, on Wednesday night.
Then Thursday morning we loaded up Pete and January and were on our way.
Just a quick trip. Down to Cheyenne and back in two days. 


I just couldn't help but go say Hi every time we stopped. :)

 The weather wasn't as kind on the way home but somehow we made it safely.
Of course January left a wonderfully big present in the trailer for me to clean up.
 

 He was unsure he could get down. But he did it!

 Meeting everyone.



Of course I had to ride for at least a few minutes!
 
Mamma is in good shape. She is getting use to being a pasture pet again
but she's still my wonderfully beautiful Janaury. 
 
As for Pete, he is growing with each day. He is awfully curious and superbly sweet, 
and has definitely captured my heart.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment