Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Goodbye for now.

My life is crazy. The craziness grows with each day that flies by. Three months ago, my life was very routine. Now everything I know, is gone from my eyes for a year! Although I'm leaving a lot behind, I'm looking forward to what I'm going to! 

So the journey begins...

And it begins with goodbyes. For the past 3 weeks I haven't been able to be around my friends without crying! 
But I was tired of crying so I threw a party! A pool party more specifically. 
Yes you are probably thinking I'm insane, considering it's the middle of the winter!
But, it was an indoor pool. 
I only invited a few friends to that but it was way fun! 
Since I only invited a few people, I decided to have another party. I called it my "going away party." I wanted to say goodbye to every one I could. So I asked my friend Becka, if we could have it at her house. Because well, we kinda didn't have a place to live. She provided games and beverages. I asked a couple of my other friends to bring snacks. Cookies, chips, crackers, etc. I brought scarfs and sunglasses and hats to dress up and take pictures! It was a fun time and no one cried. :) 
Two of the girls that were there.

We started with a game of truth or dare. I ate a spoonful of mustard! It wasn't that bad.... 
Then we got all dressed up and danced and sang! 


We all had a lot of fun. It was good to have my last time with them (for a year) be so fun! 

That was my first goodbye. The next day at church, I had all the youth from our ward take pictures with me. 
This is my Sunday school class.

And these are my favoritest people! I got a lot of hugs that day. 

This was our last meal in Star valley. It was delicious!







1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss you more than you know! Have fun! Spend some time on the beach for me! I'll see ha soon pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete