Sunday, December 21, 2014

Update from the crew in Guam.

My dad always tells me, life is change. And I'm coming to understand that. Everything is entirely different here. But it has been a great adventure so far and gets better with each day. When we first got here I had a hard time. By the third day I was sitting next to my dad crying. But of course, he reminded me that things will change. And he was right. I have started making new friends and meeting new people. Even meeting new horses. 
We haven't exactly found a long term place to stay yet, but we are in a condo for now. 
I've started going to seminary, and those of us that are old enough go to mutual. 

We have also been enjoying the beaches here. 


And today, my family went to some cool pond/water hole type things. They had a lot of fun. 

You can barely see Harrison in this picture. 



They said there were shrimp in these. Crazy right? 

Mom and I also went to a horse stable.
And the name of the horse stable is Rock  n' Rail. This woman has five horses that she teaches English riding lessons on. 
This here is Sienna. She is a buckskin mare. Very sweet. She's tall and has nice large feet. ;) 

Learning how to saddle English style!

My first time riding English. Very different way of riding than what I'm use to! It was neat though. 

Everything so far so good on this side of the world! Miss and love you all. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment